Norcal (Auburn) Sunday Oct 16th

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, if you are in I can sideswipe you somewhere in Sacramento area on our way to Auburn. :Flash:

Thanks for the offer Stacy but after reconsidering my rear tire's remaining life expectancy, I think I'll have to pass on tomorrow's ride. Time for a new tire...
Have a fun and safe ride everyone! :thumbup:

visions

THAT guy
Reaction score
Visit site
not going to make it after all family emergency came up. damn I wanted to break in these new tires too

please be safe guys, it's an amazing road

turbo311

Icanhazkustumyoozertitle?
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you guys are having fun I totally forgot about the ride this morning, had a long day yesterday. I honestly feel like getting on my bike now and trying to find you but I'm sure after 5 hours of riding you all will want to be going home. Guess I can do MRR another day :(

Last edited:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
MRR again in two weeks? Hmmm. Here's a shot of us at a lookout spot on Mosquito Ridge Road.
6253699066_e2a3e24dd5_b.jpg
After MRR, we took French Meadows Road and then Eleven Pines Road (watch out for the huge pothole!). Once we arrived at Wentworth Springs Road, RedWasp broke off and Driftboat and I headed home going through Georgtown and Folsom. Below is a shot of us at the Beacon station in Foresthill
6253697922_4eeb10880f_b.jpg

Driftboat

Reaction score
Visit site
MRR again in two weeks? Hmmm. Here's a shot of us at a lookout spot on Mosquito Ridge Road.
6253699066_e2a3e24dd5_b.jpg
After MRR, we took French Meadows Road and then Eleven Pines Road (watch out for the huge pothole!). Once we arrived at Wentworth Springs Road, RedWasp broke off and Driftboat and I headed home going through Georgtown and Folsom. Below is a shot of us at the Beacon station in Foresthill
6253697922_4eeb10880f_b.jpg

LOL great picture , the expression on Stacy face says it all :rolleyes: