No power-commander?

pghpens

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, a little help here. I like the two bro exhaust, do i need a pc for my 09 fz6? And who has this exhaust with or with out a pc? Please give me a review! Thanks fz6ers!!:thumbup:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, a little help here. I like the two bro exhaust, do i need a pc for my 09 fz6? And who has this exhaust with or with out a pc? Please give me a review! Thanks fz6ers!!:thumbup:
fine without it. i am running one without it but i do have a juice box that i have not stuck on the bike yet. i am going to install it along with a wideband O2 and fine tune it when i have some time. we have 7 days of rain scheduled here so it may be a while lol. i did ride the bike yesterday 200+ miles up and will ride it 200+ miles back home today and it runs perfect plus the misc. riding i did the past month or so.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had the Two Bros and PClll on my FZ6. I also had the bike dyno'd tuned and got a few more rear wheel horses. You don't need the PC as long as your just doing slip-ons. :rockon:

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had TB exhaust all last year and loved it; it ran good and idled fine. I got the Juice Box this winter and just installed it today but haven't got to ride it yet. I hope to get a bit more power and maybe smoother delivery. Have fun!

kananaskis

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey motogiro, you stated that it would be fine with just slip-ons, would it affect it if you also had a K&N? At what point does a PC3 become needed? Thanks

Corsara

Reaction score
Visit site
^^^^^

I'm also interested to know if having K&N and aftermarket exhaust, but no PCIII, would that be ok? Is the performance going to be hurt (as compared to stock)? How about ruining the engine from running lean/rich/etc.?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^^^

I'm also interested to know if having K&N and aftermarket exhaust, but no PCIII, would that be ok? Is the performance going to be hurt (as compared to stock)? How about ruining the engine from running lean/rich/etc.?

Aftermarket cans and a K&N are fine with out additional fuel management.
If you start playing with CAT elimination then you have to start Fuel management and tuning.

lazerfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
PCIII isn't necessary, but the power delivery is just amazing with it, its a whole different bike.