No more stickers

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I took the stickers of my bike today. Is it too much red up front? Do I need to break it up with something, or is it ok?:confused:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
It looks fine.

I maybe....maybe would consider removing the stickers off my bike, but it's black so the silver accents give it a nice touch. Besides I am kind of lazy and don't feel like peeling that glue off.

EDIT:

Wash it, wax it, polish it, glaze it. It will have a beautiful deep red colour.

:rockon:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're not done! There's the frame sticker (under tank on right) and the swingarm sticker on left. Those are PITA to take off, but the bike looks cleaner without them.

I like it without decals :thumbup:

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
You're not done! There's the frame sticker (under tank on right) and the swingarm sticker on left. Those are PITA to take off, but the bike looks cleaner without them.

I like it without decals :thumbup:

Dang...I knew someone would notice.:spank: I'll get to work on them tomorrow.:rockon:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its a bit much red up front, but you'll soon be passed by a Blue and all will be well. :thumbup:

:BLAA: :D

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah that tyre pressure sticker is a pain to get of the swing arm but it stays sticky enough to put on the under seat storage area next to the seat catch.
leaves a clean swing arm for some FAZR6 swing arm decal, he does a nice black reflective that would still keep it really clean looking during the day.
I like the clean look

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah that tyre pressure sticker is a pain to get of the swing arm but it stays sticky enough to put on the under seat storage area next to the seat catch.
leaves a clean swing arm for some FAZR6 swing arm decal, he does a nice black reflective that would still keep it really clean looking during the day.
I like the clean look

I removed my swingarm decals the first day I had the bike. The FAZR6 decals are awesome quality. Mine have been on for a year/13K miles/many washes and WD-40'ings and show no signs of peeling or wear.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just use a hairdryer to warm up the sticker and peel slowly, it must have taken me about ten minutes I reckon to get a corner up and then bit by bit, it stretched a little bit and the adhesive isnt perfect after my grubby fingers were holding it but as a reference for tyre pressure, not too bad a thing to have still on the bike if you ever sell to a total newbie.

I must take off that sticker next to the fuel cap, but I'm the only one that ever sees it and only when I fill up- no hurry i 'spose!

rickrideszrx

Reaction score
Visit site
That red is such a nice color I think it looks far nicer without stickers! Good job.

Maybe some subtle pinstripes? But then, I am kind of old school.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
That red is such a nice color I think it looks far nicer without stickers! Good job.

Maybe some subtle pinstripes? But then, I am kind of old school.

Thank you, and :welcome: from Texas. :cheer:

Be sure to introduce yourself in the new member thread.:thumbup: