No more scavenger hunts?

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot.

I have yet to see, for quite a while, any new scavenger hunts. Anyone know if there will be more? I like them for it gave me a little more incentive to go on some new roads instead of just the tried and true twistie routes around here.

Travis Walthall

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
i was thinking the same thing the other day. i think steph used to do them and she hasn't been around in a while. i thought about trying to start it up again but i don't know if you need to be a mod for that or something. i do hope they get started up again. hey, at least we have the riding game. :thumbup:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
i was thinking the same thing the other day. i think steph used to do them and she hasn't been around in a while. i thought about trying to start it up again but i don't know if you need to be a mod for that or something. i do hope they get started up again. hey, at least we have the riding game. :thumbup:

well if you want to set one up, i think if anything you can send it to a moderator to post. If not, maybe we can appeal for one of the moderators to do it. I guess we just have to get enough people to show support that they would like to see another scavenger hunt