No difference between high/low beams with projectors?

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I've had projectors installed for a bit now. They work fine, when on low beam I had only the left light and with high beam the left stayed the same and the right came on.

I recently installed my dual low beam cable made by BD. Followed instructions perfectly and when I fired up the bike both lights lit up while on low, and I was happy?

Now, my lights aren't aimed right at all and go way up and blind the **** out of everybody which is something I will fix. Before that, however, I need to make sure they aren't broken. When I switch to high beams nothing happens. I can't hear any parts moving (isn't something supposed to go up?) and the light pattern does not change or move at all, I am positive. I see a little silver shield coming down maybe a quarter inch over the left beam and it always stays there.

Am I doing something wrong? Could I have gotten a botched pair? I ordered them via eBay at least 6 months ago and never noticed because I had not done the mod yet. I can't afford new lights so I'm really hoping it's something I can fix. And I sight would be great...
Thanks guys! :)

Sent from my iPhone.