NJ Riders looking for ride groups

Where in Burlington do you live? I work at the Wendys on RT 541 across from Walmart. Stop by and say HI.

i'm not in jersey, but i'm in bethlehem, PA - in the allentown, bethlehem, easton area. Its only maybe 20 minutes from jersey. How close are you to the PA border?

i live in stonebridge behind the wawa on sunset and im about 5 mins from the pa border im looking to start up sjsr south jersey street riders you guys just gotta give me a week or to i just got hit by a car in washington twp yesterday and i gotta heal myself and the bike so i wanna have a large group meeting sometime in june so keep posted on here and tell your friends its not just for the fz6 but the more the better thanks guys

i live in stonebridge behind the wawa on sunset and im about 5 mins from the pa border im looking to start up sjsr south jersey street riders you guys just gotta give me a week or to i just got hit by a car in washington twp yesterday and i gotta heal myself and the bike so i wanna have a large group meeting sometime in june so keep posted on here and tell your friends its not just for the fz6 but the more the better thanks guys

Not really interested in joining a club, but I'm slways up for a ride. Just pm me and we can set something up.

Thank you for your replies and ill keep you posted i gotta figure out how to post pics and stuff on here lol but i got logos and stuff i should have my bike fixed in about 2 weeks maybe sooner hopefully. but the group we started is about 10 deep now its called sjsr south jersey street riders tell your friends all we ask is that you get time to ride we will get deeper in later im talking like ms bikeathon maybe or charity rides and roll to bike night together stuff like that thank you

Back