Ninja at Palomar

S

sportrider

today I rode Palomar, however this time I took my wifes Ninja250R up the mountain. I had a blast the little ninja is fun to ride the twistys on!!!
let this post be proof you can have fun on a 250 if someone tells you a 250 is to small!!!

W

wrightme43

Ninja 250s rock!!

I miss mine. They are so nimble. Have you seen the update thats coming?

S

sportrider

:thumbup:Get rid of those stock tires:banghead:
I'll be replaceing them pretty soon if I keep riding it!!! when I was pushing it hard I could feel I was getting close to the grip limit. I had to tires at 27/28. it compramised a little stability for extra bump absorsion and grip.
before anyone on the forum trips(steve excluded) the lil ninja runs bias ply tires.

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
The reason I bought my FZ6 is because my son took his Ninja 250 from me! I rode it before he got his license. Once he got his lic. he took the bike from me and I went back to riding my V-Star 1100. My V-Star felt like it was made of lead after riding that Ninja!

W

wrightme43

Dunlop K630
Sizes: 130/80-16 rear; 100/80-16 front

Loudboys: I don't know what kind of situation the OE tires are designed for, but it sure isn't regular street riding. They don't handle predictably, they don't stick very well, and they don't last very long. The stock tires are fairly unforgiving compared to most of the good replacement options. Once they're unstuck they tend to stay that way.

Ian: Dunlop K630's are pieces of crap, and you're doing yourself a huge dis-service by riding on them.

The Ian guy up there.
He is the one that made the countersteering video.
Seriously, they are the worst piece of equiptment on the bike in the most important role. More little ninjettes are destroyed because of them than anything else.