Krazy8888

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, just picked up a 2007 FZ6 today, its my second bike, first one was a 05 suzuki boulevard m50. No complaints about the m50 it was a great first bike to learn on, but I am looking forward to the extra power in the fizzer!!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, just picked up a 2007 FZ6 today, its my second bike, first one was a 05 suzuki boulevard m50. No complaints about the m50 it was a great first bike to learn on, but I am looking forward to the extra power in the fizzer!!

:welcome: to the forum mate. You will love this bike, and this site... A wealth of information here, and a great bunch of guys/gals to help out with any questions you might have.

:)

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Ooh, an M50! When I was looking to get my second bike, the M50 was on my short list. It looked awesome, the owner reviews of it were glowing, and at the time, I wasn't sure if I would want a cruiser or a sport bike. Ultimately, I convinced myself that the FZ6 would be more comfortable than the M50's laid-back seating positin. Please give a review of the M50, compared to the FZ6.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: fellow '07 RED (the fastest) FZ6 rider!! You will enjoy your ride. I'm into the M50 thing too, but hey, like the rest of us you're too young for that kind of ride!!

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com

Beautiful! congratulations! You've made an excellent choice (I'm in no way prejudiced. LOL!). And welcome to the forum!