New windscreen..

jborlace

Reaction score
Visit site

It is the first one. It is the racing version. It was the same listing from EBay that you have posted. Buy it,you will like it.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased a PUIG Windscreen not too long ago and wrote up a small review on it under the new product review thread. Here's the link.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/product-reviews/1882-puig-windscreen-smoke.html

I also bought the light smoke one, for the same reasons (mainly visibility) you mentioned. On the other hand I noticed that the one I ordered has the Yamaha logo, while yours says FZ6. That is the only difference right?

image.php

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site
i too just ordered. the double bubble screen is known as the "racing" model. i believe this puig comes in three sizes, so if you want the one you see in the op's photo, its the "racing"

dark smoke here. hopefully it wont fade my pine tree air freshener too quickly.

jborlace

Reaction score
Visit site
I also bought the light smoke one, for the same reasons (mainly visibility) you mentioned. On the other hand I noticed that the one I ordered has the Yamaha logo, while yours says FZ6. That is the only difference right?

image.php

Mine also showed the Yamaha logo in the pic but wasn't actually on the windscreen when I got it.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me guess you ordered the dark-smoke one right? I read on a site that only the light-smoke and clear versions of the Puig Race screen have the Yamaha logo.

Howattzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Just put on the dark smoke racing. Looks like a perfect match for my 07 in faster Blue. Best looking mod so far, weather is too poor to try it out yet, but I am sure it will rock.

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Puig windscreen

BTT

I'm curious as well. Just bought an 08, only have about 20 miles on it so far due to bad weather but can already tell how crappy the stock screen is. I'm finding lots of raving reviews and pictures of the racing screen but nothing about the touring one......

pc4now

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Puig windscreen

Agreed.. any info on the Touring would be great. Also -- who has them in stock?! '07 FZ6 Smoke. I've checked Kneedraggers, Ridenow, SoloMotorParts, eBay.. all out of stock or dont' carry the touring Windscreen. :( :( :(

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My light smoke Double bubble is on its way from Germany.

I am going to France on Thursday so i will post pics when I get back.

You can get them off E Bay UK or E Bay Germany.

Steve