New UK member saying Hi

billnit

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Wanted to say hi as a new member on the local sub forum after posting 1st in the main section.

Currently fazer-less but soon hope to find a FZ6 to sit along side my RVF400 which is being put into semi-retirement due to the fact that my back and wrists cant take much more punishment.

The soon to be wife is also taking an interest in riding pillion, so need to get something more sensible with a bit more grunt 2-up! :thumbup:

Hope to pick all your brains about buying, riding and looking after a fazer in the coming weeks, months....years...?

Cheers

Paul

wardfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, I've done a load of two up work on mine, but thankfully missus has her own ER6 Kwak now. Never had any faults in 32K save for a throttle position sensor issue, but loads of good info on here if something does go amiss.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
googled the rvf had not heard of it before

Honda%20RVF400NC35%2094%20%202.jpg

its a nice bike, im sure, but if it doesnt fill the role you want it to, then you will be very happy with the FZ. it rly does everything very well. sure dedicated bikes beat it in each specific category (eg. track, touring, dirt :p ) but the FZ holds up VERY well in the first two.....and well enough in the last one there :p