Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got it (after wanting one for about 3 years)! Was thinking to sell FZ1, but that bike is SO much fun and now that I don't need to use it for touring.. may just keep it as a hooligan machine! :sinister:

Attachments

• tight.jpg
    tight.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 126

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! I think if you wanted the best touring bike in the world that is the ride! You deserve it brother! :)

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Congrats!
Did you get a new track toy? I saw that you sold your R6 (and a little disappointed that I missed out on it).

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! You have room in your garage for both bikes? No excuse now, you must now head west and see what we have to offer in terms of twisties.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, real nice! I put 90,000 miles on my gen 1 Feejeer-awesome machine. Only downfall... 85mph is when the bike is just beginning it's happy place, hard on the ticket situation.
FJRForum.com is a great place to learn more and if you want to meet some of the fine people who ride FJR's check out the EOM section on the forum. They have a big gathering in September for the Eastern FJR Owners or come to NAFO (National FJR Owners) gathering during late July in Colorado . Even though I don't own a FJR anymore we still stay active on that forum and it's gatherings all across the USA. Really good people there no matter what you ride.

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice, a 2013 model?

With the new 6 speed 2016 model out, all the earlier model prices have dropped quite a bit.

The five speeds work just fine!!!

You'll be missing this from your FZ:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Congrats!
Did you get a new track toy? I saw that you sold your R6 (and a little disappointed that I missed out on it).

No track bike replacement. Taking a break from that kind of riding.. too many hobbies!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice, a 2013 model?

With the new 6 speed 2016 model out, all the earlier model prices have dropped quite a bit.

The five speeds work just fine!!!

You'll be missing this from your FZ

I picked up a brand new 2015 for dealer cost! Couldn't pass it up. Don't care about helmet locks.. FZ1 didn't have one.. I got used to living without it. Luggage combination lock + passenger peg bracket :)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Get this: trip home was 150 miles. Average fuel eco: 43.8mpg :O

That's what I used to get out of FZ6. Almost odd to ride all that way and see "miles remaining: 140".. which is the entire FZ1 range.

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats ERCI!!

I had been contemplating a true touring rig but, with a 2 YO at home, we do not get out together as much as we used to.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got it (after wanting one for about 3 years)! Was thinking to sell FZ1, but that bike is SO much fun and now that I don't need to use it for touring.. may just keep it as a hooligan machine! :sinister:

66693d1465757600-new-toy-1-jpg

Wow, amazing bike Eric, yes I'm jealous :drool:

Have fun :thumbup:

Last edited:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, I'm keeping that option in mind. TS and Sargent are $$$ (though worth it, from what I read)

I think (and may very well be wrong), that their considerably larger for more "rear end" area.

I'd see if Spencers can put some padding in it. I'm sure your NOT the first.

I sat on a new '13 about a year ago, that would be the first thing sent off before even break in....