New to FZ6 and just in time!

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
I am new to the forum and have been looking to get either a fz6 or fz6r. I finally made the decision to go with the fz6, mainly cause it felt more comfortable to me (i'm 6' tall), the larger 180 rear tire vs. the 160 on the r, the dual exhaust, and all the upgrades available for this bike. Plus it looks awesome.

So i went to my local dealer and they had 2 instock in both blue and black. He also informed me that there is no 2010 fz6 and what is left in stock is all they had. Since I wont be able to get it for a few more weeks he said he would hold it for me. I decided on going with black:D

Anyways thanks to this forum it helped make my decision on what bike to get very easy:thumbup:

Can't wait to ride it and post some pics as ill definitely be modding it

Thanks again

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:wely324 to the forum! Lot's of really nice members here and great info.

Have Fun with your new FZ6! Great choice! We'll wait for pictures...

Fletch

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same story. I've been debating about what bike to buy for a long time and had my eye on the FZ6. I found out that the local dealers had all new FZ6R's in stock and had to search a little to find one. I pick mine up tomorrow in blue. Can't wait to start it up!

hazy

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6 S2 seem to be better in every aspect than a FZ6R,but a peaky engine like FZ6 is better suit on a highway or race track.How many times you see 8k rpm on your tachometer during street riding.

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well not on my way to work, but when touring through the mountains pretty often lol

Welcome, and a good choice, black ones are the best looking bikes out there :D

04efi

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6 S2 seem to be better in every aspect than a FZ6R,but a peaky engine like FZ6 is better suit on a highway or race track.How many times you see 8k rpm on your tachometer during street riding.

Only thing I can say to this is ALOT. LOL I like to ride 1st hard and second, get to around the speed limit and ease her off into 3rd then 4th. Seems like at every red light I see the other cars far behind me in a matter of seconds. Oh well atleast I don't break the speed limit for very long or far.

04efi

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, and a good choice, black ones are the best looking bikes out there :D

Sorry to burst your bubble but its obvious the RED is the WAY BETTER LOOKING ONE. :Flip:

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
I too faced the same dilemma. The FZ6 fits my body much better and is FAR more comfortable. (Mine is black as well) I love this bike! Good luck.