New TB Exhaust Installed! Stock is for sale.

srghyc

Reaction score
Visit site
So there are probably many threads similar to this, but I just wanted to mention that yesterday evening I successfully installed my brand new Two Brothers aluminum exhaust Kit. It looks really good on there. Some people have said that the cans don't really fill the space well and there is a large oval gap around them. It's somewhat noticeable but I think it looks fine. The sound is straight menacing! I love it. Actually quieter once you get it in gear and ride than just idling. I'm considering a P1 insert, but further testing is required this spring.

The install was easy, with a couple exceptions. Some stock screws/bolts were extremely tight and I risked stripping them to get them off around the tail section. Also I had to re-do some of the wire because after I got it all taped up I realized i forgot to thread it through a certain hole. Oops. Start over.

Now that the new exhaust is on, I'm willing to sell the original muffler and rear fender. PM me if interested and I'll quote you a price.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrates on the muffler, it'll be a whole different bike...:thumbup:

BTW, they generally like you to post a set price on anything for sale.

There's also a "for sale" section below which help you sell it...

Good luck!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not unhappy with the space or how it looks. I just thought it was a little more noticeable.

You'll get used to it and now that the "heat sink" that was there before is gone, and there's some space inbetween for air movement, it'll literally be cooler.

My pillion noticed it cooler on the seat..:thumbup: