New Scorpio Alarm

kinderwood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was going to get a Scorpio i900 alarm, but then I saw a new model on their site. They're calling it "Scorpio Ride" (not exactly imaginative).
Ride | Scorpio

It's not just an alarm, it has a cell radio built in. So instead of using relatively short range FM and a remote, it can send your cell a text if the alarm trips. You can also use it for GPS tracking in the event of a theft, or for logging your own rides. The module is actually smaller than a i900 as well. You could say it's like a scorpio alarm with lowjack and gps logging all in one. Only downside is it requires a monthly or yearly plan (for the cell radio and data). 10.95 a month or 131.4.

Think I'll pick one up sometime soon.

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks interesting, I need an alarm too, got off work the other morning and everything was wet from humidity, only to find a perfect butt print on my seat! it was so fresh I could see the stitching of the pants pockets, guess someone comming in for day shift decided to sit on my bike, good thing I don't leave the key in it!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Scorpio i500 alarm and have had it for about 5 years. I'm pleased with it and use it regularly.

Intereresting new alarm.