New Port Richey/Holiday/Clearwater people?

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I've been riding for almost a year now and haven't riden with a singe person other than my Uncle for half an hour. I would like to have somebody to ride around with and share long romantic walks down the beach with while we hold hands and watch the sunset. Just kidding, I hate the beach! Anyways, I'd like somebody to take a ride with just to learn some of the riding etiquette and such, it's lame after a while of just taking the bike to work and riding down the same roads by myself.

My zip code is 34653 - if any of you are near me and want to take a cruise, lemme know. :thumbup:

Edit - should have mentioned, I'm in Florida. Doh.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I ride alone all the time but I here ya. In the interim of finding a riding partner have you thought about taking a MSF class or doing a track day? Both would teach you a lot and improve your riding skills.

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I ride alone all the time but I here ya. In the interim of finding a riding partner have you thought about taking a MSF class or doing a track day? Both would teach you a lot and improve your riding skills.

I tried to be as responsible as possible when getting the bike, plus it's now a state requirement in Florida to take the MSF class before you can get your license, so I took the class before I even started looking for bikes.

I don't really feel comfortable with going to the track as I know that I'm not that great in turns, plus diving into them scares me after my crash, which resulted in a pretty bad break. I don't really know what to do to lose the fear and get back into the twisties. I'm like your standard ****ty rider now - I know how to control my bike, I'm comfortable with it, but when I come up to a somewhat sharp turn I slow down dramatically and will NOT go into the turn in anything higher than first gear :(