New paint is in the works!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all. I'm in the process of negosiating a price to get the FZ painted. I'm going with that sexy orange and black stripe paint scheme. I'm getting the grap rail and the front fender painted orange as well. I don't really care for the black. What do you think?

Last edited:

robbijer

Reaction score
Visit site
I like it, My school colors as well. (Oregon State University) Should look good once its all finished up.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys, I'm really excited about it. I'm making it easy for the guy too. I'm collecting a extra faring, trank, fender and grab rail for him to paint. I guess I can switch back and forth!:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the orange...even if i do cover my orange tank up...have seen it with the orange, with black stripe on the front fender, bellypan, and rear of seat....that looks awesome, especially with orange wheel stripes on black wheels.

cant wait to see it.

:thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it looks GREAT! Orange has a cool retro '70's look to it. :thumbup: Are you going to paint the side covers too?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to leave the pods black.

Is your top fork clamp black...i reckon it would look better black with orange, than the silver...not a real fan of the silver wth the orange & black tank...just my opinion though.

:thumbup: