New owner TN

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
Seems like there is a lot of us within about 45 min of each other. I would like to one day see if we could all get together and meet up ? I know the season is pretty much over, but it wouldn't hurt to get to know one another, and and maybe start talking about putting together some rides for next summer ? If any one is up for this, shoot me a text with your name 254-383-0876. My name is Mike btw.

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
What do you consider "around here"? Deals Gap is no more the 2 hours from Nashville (unless you are pushing) and Deals Gap might be the best road in the world for motorcycles. Youtube it and see. I'm just outside Memphis and will get up to the Dragon this fall, after I get the 24,000 tune-up done.

Druff

Reaction score
Visit site
Just joined the FZ6 clan, an 08 in the supposedly faster blue??? I'm an hr or so south of Nashville.

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Murfreesboro! Would like to ride with some people that know some good spots around our area say 30-45 min radius?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afx600

Reaction score
Visit site
Figured I would put a post in here. I'm in the Madison/Hendersonville area, but work in Antioch. Only seen two other FZ6's here, one is on this forum, and the other I have only seen in passing. I would suggest, if you guys are not already on it, to join the Nashville Area Motorcycle Riders Facebook group. Most charity rides and bike nights can be found there as well as people just wanting to ride. Just ignore the trolls tbh :D.