New Northern California Member...

BigPoppa

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

I registered on the forums a few weeks ago, but I just took delivery this weekend of a 2007 FZ6 from a co-worker.

I've been riding a variety of bikes since 1994, mostly for long commutes with some NorCal to SoCal rides tossed in. I've ridden cruisers, sportbikes and standards ranging from 600cc to 1200cc.

I'm going through some rough times and my coworker and good friend is helping me out by letting me buy his 2007 FZ6. It's in "like new" condition (only 3200 miles) with a Givi top case on it for only $3500. Since I know how he takes care of his bikes and cars, I know this bike is in excellent condition.

So far (I had to work yesterday), I have to say this is one of the smoothest bikes I've ridden to date. The power delivery is so smooth and the suspension so compliant, that I found myself going much faster than I thought I was during my ride yesterday.

While I've ridden bikes that were faster or handled better, I think this bike will be a long term keeper since it seems to "just do everything". I'm looking forward to getting to know folks on this forum and to learning all I can about this seemingly undervalued gem of a motorcycle.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the site!

Yep, you did get a great bike; you've got 8000+ members here that will tell you that. Of course we're biased, but the bike is, like you said, a great all-arounder. Which color did you get?

BigPoppa

Reaction score
Visit site
The faster blue of course. ;)

I'll post pics tonight...gotta clean it this afternoon after getting caught in a bit of rain yesterday morning on the way to work.

**Pics posted to my profile album**
It's all stock for now (except for the Givi but I don't count that. ;) )

Last edited: