New Muffler with Givi topcase ?

suicide72

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Givi topcase installed on my '08 FZ6. The rack for the case has brackets that go around each of the mufflers. If you look at the following picture, you can see the black brackets wrapping around the muffler:
http://www.givi.ca/db_images/part0236.jpg

Has anyone tried installing an aftermarket exhaust system with this rack? I'm wondering if the brackets will properly wrap around other mufflers.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im sure someone has, but not me :).. but good luck. im interested too since i just got a topcase rack and was wondering how it would affect the mufflers

Mario123s

Reaction score
www.bikepics.com
Hi,
For the givi and leovince there are no problems with assembly.
Picture specially for you. ;)

mario123s-albums-my-pics-picture2506-pict4310-m.jpg

Other pictures in my profile.

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how does the leovince work with the stock fender?

the TB has a fender elemenator that I'm scratching my head over a bit trying to come up with a game plan on how to make it work with my V35's (i think it uses the same wrap around brackets as the top cases)

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
I ran into some issues when I installed my V35's with my Two Bro's. I have a bolt and some nuts holding the brackets stable atm, but they aren't offering anything in means of support as the bottom of the stock cans would. I am currently knocking around ideas for a solution and I think I'm onto something. But I'm not sure yet. The Two Bro's cans also seem to be wider than stock and as a result push the distance btwn the two black brackets to more than the distance btwn the mounting points on the stock pipes. IF that makes any sense at all... I ramble :)