New Motorcycle Accident Study Released

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
New U.S. Governor&s study of motorcycle fatalities released, with data and graphs.

More...

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they basically check for registration and insurance...they're looking more for stolen bikes...also looking at ur turn signals, mirrors, and ur license plate(w/ a light)... but i got pulled over 2 yrs back on my 250 and they were bugging me about reflective stickers on my helmet?? that was in rye, ny.:confused:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
This just got me thinking... I want some reflective tape for my helmet. Maybe some straps for going over gear arms/legs. The stuff is kinda expensive for just being stickers. Would be nice if one of these safety campaigns gave some out.

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I just convinced my dad to wear one! He's always been a hardass and at 54, it hasn't got any easier to convince him that he isn't superman. His logic is that he lives on an island in Florida, inhabited by very old people, and the speed limit on the entire island is 35.

I said, stand perfectly straight and fall forward using nothing but your face to break the fall. That's under 10 miles per hour. Now go clean yourself up and when you're capable to speak again, tell me that you're not going to wear a helmet.

He has a black helmet now... I think I'm going to buy him a white 3/4 with lots of vents for the hot weather for father's day.