New member!

Gibbo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks,
just signed up to the site and wanted to say hello. I own a 2005 FZ6N (pics below), which I've had since the middle of February. I'm managing about 1,200 miles per month both commuting and disappearing for hours on end on Saturdays (rain or shine).

In terms of mods, presenty Renthal bars, crash bobbins and a radiator cover; Scorpions are on order and should be here mid-next week (hurrah!).

Andy

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum Gibbo!

Nice bike! You'll have a great time here at the best forum there is! No! I mean it!
These are the best peeps on a forum you'll ever meet. Again :welcome:!!! :rockon:

jcrawford

Reaction score
Visit site
I am new to the forum as well. I purchased my 2008 FZ6 in July 2009. I do not get to ride as often as I would like due to work schedule, kids, etc. I joined the forum in hopes to get first hand advice, opinions and photos to assist in making my FZ6 into my own personal style.:Sport:

Falcon1220

Reaction score
Visit site
I am new to the forum as well. I purchased my 2008 FZ6 in July 2009. I do not get to ride as often as I would like due to work schedule, kids, etc. I joined the forum in hopes to get first hand advice, opinions and photos to assist in making my FZ6 into my own personal style.:Sport:

Hi folks,
just signed up to the site and wanted to say hello. I own a 2005 FZ6N (pics below), which I've had since the middle of February. I'm managing about 1,200 miles per month both commuting and disappearing for hours on end on Saturdays (rain or shine).

In terms of mods, presenty Renthal bars, crash bobbins and a radiator cover; Scorpions are on order and should be here mid-next week (hurrah!).

Andy

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to a fantastic forum. Great people, great ideas, great mods. Lot's of $$$$$$$. Lots of smiles. Ride safe and enjoy your new ride.