New Member in Big Bear City, CA

Yamaha Ya Ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone -

I just bought my FZ6 tonight! It is a 2007 Blue, EXELLENT Condition, 7000 miles, great price too!

I have been riding for 3 years, my husband, Rick and I like to go every weekend (if weather permits) and we have also taken several 1000 mile rides, the most recent being this last week when we rode to Sacramento, via 395/50 (thru S. Lake Tahoe) Most of the trip was awesome, a little bit of rain and a lot of wind, but Oh my gosh the scenery, who could ask for more beautiful landscape!?

After this last trip, we decided I needed a more powerful bike, I have 2005 Ninja 500 (know anyone interested in buying it, let me know) It is a great bike, but since we are doing a lot of 1000 mile trips, I really do need a more powerful bike. I had been looking at the FZ6 since I saw it 2 years ago at the Long Beach Convention Ctr. Cycle World Intl. Motorcycle Show and have been a fan ever since.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hope that I can learn a lot about the bike through you all.

Have a great night.
Yamaha ya ya :cheer:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Talk about living in a great place to ride! Can't wait to see pics of your new ride. :D