New Member From Chicago Area

Truth

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all, with some help from the admins here I finally got registered. The site seemed to think I was a spammer for some reason while trying to register myself.

Anyway, At the ripe old age of 36 I just started riding last March. My first bike was a 1982 Suzuki GS650G. It's a great bike and served me well for a learner ride. Couldn't hurt it if I tried!

This year I wanted to upgrade a bit and was torn between an SV650, and the FZ6. After some searching I found a real nice red FZ6 that had been well cared for and not abused. I am blown away by this thing. Partly because the only bike I've ever ridden is my 30 year old GS, and I've never owned something as nice as this, absolutely love it and have hardly been off of it since I brought it home.

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Be careful out here in the Windy City. I see you have the faster red version! :BLAA:

I'm a far western suburb guy. Ride safe!

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome!!

I'm not from anywhere near Chicago, but I find myself up there frequently when the weather is warm enough.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:To the forum. Great bunch of people from all over the world!
The FZ6 is an awesome bike!

paulie75

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! I grew up on the NW side of the city and my first bike was a 72 CB750 and I rode that for 8 years. Got it in Chicago and rode it when I moved out to NM, I got FZ last year and it has been a great bike(esp when you compare it to the CB) and has been very reliable. I put 12k on it in 1 year and no probs!

Happy riding, and watch out if you ride on Fullerton or North Ave, they like to pull out from the side streets without stopping!

:welcome: