New Lone Contest!! Beat that caption!!!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright people, everyone knows I spam random images and videos but I have a great idea that makes it all the more worthwhile.....everyone post what you think would be a good caption for the image I post. I will start with one, but post one you think is better. If you like a caption, THANK THAT POST and the top thanked caption wins and I add the caption to the image and post it to another thread I will start up. Remember you can thank my initial post if you like my caption.

Thanking a caption doesnt mean you think its the best one, only that you like it as a good possible caption. So feel free to thank multiple good entries. And one person can suggest multiple captions.

BUT ONLY ONE CAPTION PER POST!!!! NO CHEATING!!!

And now for the first image!!!!

91%20This%20Doesnt%20Look%20Good.jpg

Caption reads: Aaargh.....I didnt know ATGATT meant a cup protector too....

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good idea!, i would rethink the "thanks" part though, i tried that with some other contest to figure out the winner, and i got b*ched out for "abusing" the thanks button :spank: not like we get anything for having the highest thanks anyway...
this will be a hot post though, i love these

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"After his high-side, Zak's friends finally found the steering damper but had a tussle removing it..."

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
No, it's not ready yet. The instruction manual said it has to get to 160 degrees before it's safe.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol

and as an ammendment to the contest rules I will just judge these myself since nobody wants to thank the posts.