New LeoVince Carcon Fiber Pipes anyone?

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
New LeoVince Carbon Fiber Evo11 Pipes anyone?

Anyone interested? I have a set of new Leo Vince carbon fiber evo11 conical pipes for sale. They were only on my bike for two weeks after waiting six weeks to get them.
You see I no longer have my FZ6 anymore due to the fact that some stupid cager turned left in front of me at the last moment, I went down over my bike after having tried to vere out of the way of his big truck so i wouldn't hit him, and tumbled in the middle of the street while watching my bike slide past me coming apart in pieces. Fortunately, my exhaust faired extremely well with only a minor scratch on the rivet and no where else. My insurance company took my bike because they totaled it so now I have an exhaust without a bike. ( I managed to have the dealer swap my new pipes out with the stock exhaust) SO!!!!! anyone interested?
I paid $717.00 for them, I'll give them away for $575.00 or best offer.
They are going on ebay next Tuesday if you want to see pictures. My friend is selling them for me there.

Let me tell you though, these pipes are awesome and tell you about more power, definitely......and the sound! unmatchable....they are awesome (I'm so depressed)
My last note, I have abroken collar bone three places and some road rash:(
PM me if anyone wants them,
Later,
Aceman

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

Thread moved to the For Sale forum. Sorry about your get off. Good luck with the sale.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
I have those same pipes and confirm they are awesome! :thumbup:
Goodluck with the sale & recovery, remember why we fall: To learn how to get back up ;)

Last edited:

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
I put the same ones on my bike last week, and only had to wait for them a week!! They are indeed killer :)

Sorry to hear about your loss... Are you gonna get a new FZ6?

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
No I'm actually looking at an R6. I waited for so long because I ordered when all the distributors were out of stock. I waited 6 weeks but it was worth the wait. As far as shipping to another country, I'm not sure how much it would cost sorry.:(

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
k no probs ... just curious if u were willing some are, some aren't ... but as an fyi that's why i gave u my postal, u just punch it into US Postal and they give u a quote, LOL, I used to like in MI and CO and did it all the time, LOL

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to here you will be alright Aceman!:cheer:

I crashed my Honda 750 back in 1977 on I75 and walked away with some RR on my ass, literally. I was LAS.

It's good that you intend to continue riding.

The 08 R6's are sweet, hope you can get exactly what you want!

Lewis

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
my wife is insisting that i wait to get another bike until I'm all healed. I guess there's no sense in looking if I can't ride. I just had surgery on my collar bone yesterday. But I have these pipes and dont know what to do with them now. It seems like everyone dashed out to get aftermarket pipes all at once and no one is interested anymore, I have them on ebay but nohits yet... oh well

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
my wife is insisting that i wait to get another bike until I'm all healed. I guess there's no sense in looking if I can't ride. I just had surgery on my collar bone yesterday. But I have these pipes and dont know what to do with them now. It seems like everyone dashed out to get aftermarket pipes all at once and no one is interested anymore, I have them on ebay but nohits yet... oh well
hehe i was waiting for a ship quote, lmao :D :D

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
yah the Item number is: 230272878955 sorry about not getting the quote. the guy selling it for me could give you aqoute if you emailed him for you. i'm soory, ive been out of it all day, on meds for the pain. look for (04-06 Yamaha FZ6 600 Fazer Leo Vince CF Cone Exhaust
Carbon Fiber) if you cant find the item number...

aceman1741

Reaction score
Visit site
pipes on ebay from Leo Vince for sale on ebay. Has 21 hours left. They were only on my bike for two weeks before I had to get rid of them. Anybody interested? Look for 04-06 Leo Vince carbon fiber evo11 cone on ebay. Great deal>>>>>>>>>:rockon:

Last edited: