New here and to riding

tubbs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all im new here too,i have had my bike 6 weeks and i love it,problem where i am is the weather,every time i take it out of the shed it rains.That said i have put up 600kms since i got it.I i have to say since i joined the forum i find it hard to get away from the computer and have learned a lot from reading everyones threads & replies, and with the climatehere in ireland ill be on here a lot lol, but its good to be here!

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Hi all im new here too,i have had my bike 6 weeks and i love it,problem where i am is the weather,every time i take it out of the shed it rains.That said i have put up 600kms since i got it.I i have to say since i joined the forum i find it hard to get away from the computer and have learned a lot from reading everyones threads & replies, and with the climatehere in ireland ill be on here a lot lol, but its good to be here!

:welcome: :rockon:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Im Steve, Im new here and just got my 2009 FZ6. 165 miles on it. Got my license two weeks ago. just wanted say hi. Riding is one of the things I promised myself I would do when I got out of the Hospital. I was hrt in OEF. Also Scuba, MMA, etc. So far so good. I love my new bike so much. Sometimes I just stare at it. weird huh. thanks for having me. Stevo
:welcome:

Not weird at all! I would guess we all have done that from time to time. You are in for the time of your life!