New FZ6

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I figured out how to post a pic Ya me LOL!!! I am geting old and Tech is passing me by i need to get in the fast lane and catch up !!
View attachment 42166
I took it out last night for my first real ride and I still can not get the smile off my face!!!

Thanks Guys!!
Gene

Very nice bike!! :thumbup:
It's just too bad you chose the slower red version, and not the fastest SILVER version :spank::BLAA:

Grtz,

Degake

Bowkill144

Reaction score
Visit site
No I am glad I got the slower Red one LOL because it is way fast enough for this old guy!! Thanks for the kind words about the bike it realy is in great shape almost flawless!:thumbup:

Shockwave

Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful bike even for the slow red version. But black is stealthy and fast. Only had my fz for about 2 weeks and I still have perma grin every time I ride. Welcome

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum!!

great looking bike!!! and at an excellent deal. hopefully that tire will hold up for the whole season cuz im sure you'll put some miles on it!! :thumbup:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the bike!

Interesting to see the difference in markets.....

I bought my 2005 FZ6 with 22100kms late December last year for $5500 and I know I got a good deal (market value insured for $7200)

Fantastic bike, definitely my favourite. (and I've owned a few!)

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

Bowkill144

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum!!

great looking bike!!! and at an excellent deal. hopefully that tire will hold up for the whole season cuz im sure you'll put some miles on it!! :thumbup:

Well you were right I just put new tires on it! After putting 2500 mile's on it myself that brought it to 7K miles and it was time for some tires so i put a set of BS 023's on and i love them and the bike is now even more fun to ride if that was even possible. I removed the wheels myself and took them to a shop they charged me 25 bucks a wheel for mounting and balancing. Next time I will take my co workers offer to use his machine to do it. Brakes are at about 50% so they can wait until next year.
Thanks Guys this is a great site!
Gene