What color for a streetfighter/naked

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude!!!! the burnt orange looks like mustard with a little ketchup mixed in it, LOL...........I think the pearl white would look really good.:rockon: P.S. the cagers will think your a cop and show some respect!!!!!!! LOL

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my bikes not a street fighter but i was thinking on doing the pearl white with a reddish background and with the metallic look :rockon::rockon:

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you should go for the Lotus orange!:thumbup:

That color stands out in a crowd, and it sure is cool:rockon:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After seeing everyone's thoughts of the different color's i did a little searching in GOGGLE. I went searching not for paint but for "BIKE WRAPS". I found a web-sit called "BIKESKINZ", they have some sick looking designs and have me thinking of possibly doing it. I e-mailed them a picture of my bike and told them what i was thinking of doing, so I am going to wait to hear from them. It's a pretty simple way of doing it, ant the most you could lose is around $500.00 bucks. I will see what they come up with and take it from there. Does anyone know of somebody or seen a bike wrapped before. I went to my local SIGN people who did my rims, Yamaha logo and they said find out what sizes it would be and when i find out more info about the work that needs to be done they will give me a price. I would like to make it original and one theme i like is the RESIDENT EVIL look. Like having some zombies, some crazy designs done, but ounce they look at my bike that will determine what would be done. If it looks good and they ask me what i want to do, then i will go with some crazy colors and designer's, till then it's a waiting game and design thought's for me to come up with. Anyone have some design idea's??