New Brit saying Hi!

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, I was riding back and forth to Aylesbury in the pouring rain! That must have been my twin bike. There's another one around that looks very similar to mine.

We should arrange a London Fazer ride-out one weekend. There's quite a few of us now.

I'm 20mins from London and would be happy to ride with you shifts allowing.

FeatheredWolf

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Red,

I've probably seen you in Richmond sometime, I'm in East Twickenham :)

Blue FZ6S, old one (like me). I think it was Doorag that I had a chat to while waiting in the traffic by Richmond bridge a couple of weeks ago, and he pointed me to this site (via the stickers on his visor) :)

Anyway, welcome, and I'll keep an eye out for you in Richmond. Sounds like we could get a good few bikes together for a London ride-out :thumbup:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Hi Red,

I've probably seen you in Richmond sometime, I'm in East Twickenham :)

Blue FZ6S, old one (like me). I think it was Doorag that I had a chat to while waiting in the traffic by Richmond bridge a couple of weeks ago, and he pointed me to this site (via the stickers on his visor) :)

Anyway, welcome, and I'll keep an eye out for you in Richmond. Sounds like we could get a good few bikes together for a London ride-out :thumbup:

Yep, that would be me. :rockon:

FeatheredWolf

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi David,

after you'd ridden off that day, I hoped you realised that when I was shouting FOC-U at you, that I was talking about the other forum, the Fazer Owners Club - Unofficial :) Anyway, job done, I found my way to this forum, so thanks for the pointer. :thumbup: