New '07 FZ-6 owner!

Abell255

US Army Veteran
Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings to everyone!

I purchased an '07 FZ-6 a few weeks ago prior to military orders and have just bought insurance today! I will be off for a ride shortly. I bought the bike for $2,900 from the original owner with 1,700 miles on it. He laid it down going 15mph swerving around a deer and decided to leave the hobby. Anyhow, I'll keep this short as I need to get out there and ride. :rockon:

This side is perfect. The other side has a small dent in the tank, some scuffs on the motor (cosmetic), and a small crack in the headlight. Minimal and I figure I will slowly repair these small issues when I have time. I fully did not intend on purchasing another motorcycle in the near future but after seeing this for sale and riding it I was SET.

I love this tachometer. Much better than my '06 ZX-6r I used to own. Almost 100 mile ride home and I enjoyed every part of it. I fully respect a linear power-band, that is for sure.

This is how I kept my bike safe for the past few weeks. ;)

I look forward to being a part of this forum and am eager to learn the ins/outs of this specific motorcycle. I will do all that I can do provide positive, useful information.

Have a great memorial weekend all and ride SAFE!

Austin

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum, Austin! Excellent choice of bike! Very reasonable price too. Good luck with it.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Lots of great members, information and help around here.
Fantastic price on your bike too! :rockon:

Oh yeah, thanks for your service to our country. :thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Lots of good peeps and info here on the forum. WARNING: The more you learn here, the lighter your wallet gets! :BLAA:

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome::welcome:to a great forum! Very good group of people here.

You said you just got orders, not leaving too soon are you?