Never stop on a downhill sideways:(

airoh69

Reaction score
Visit site
After like a month with the bike i think it was time get into hall of shame.
So i went i little road trip with some friends at the mountains. Decided to stop at cafeteria to get some coffee but only after we had passed it. So we had to do a sharp turn on a downhill from stop. As i started turning saw that one of my friends rushed in to turn :eek: so it was like, stop on a downhill with the bike on the side or crash. well decided to go with first option . Bike got angle that i couldnt save it so i just left it to fell. For some strange reason i only have a small scratch on the right handlebar NOTHING ELSE :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Never stop on a downhill :(

After like a month with the bike i think it was time get into hall of shame.
So i went i little road trip with some friends at the mountains. Decided to stop at cafeteria to get some coffee but only after we had passed it. So we had to do a sharp turn on a downhill from stop. As i started turning saw that one of my friends rushed in to turn :eek: so it was like, stop on a downhill with the bike on the side or crash. well decided to go with first option . Bike got angle that i couldnt save it so i just left it to fell. For some strange reason i only have a small scratch on the right handlebar NOTHING ELSE :rockon:
Well at least you are both not hurt. Thats the main thing.

Nelly