nelson-rigg half cover

squirly

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a med sized nelson-rigg half cover thats was for my ninja ex500 says fits up to 600cc folds up nice to pack and is great for keeping plastics out of the sun and gas tank cool.I used it to keep bike covered while I was at work. asking $20.00 plus 5. to ship in usa. Here's some pics, they are on my fz6 cover is alittle to tight for that bike

jetskier

Reaction score
Visit site
Any attachments along the sides? How would it fit if you don't try to pull if over the rear turn signals? What about when you arrive somewhere, and put it on over the rear exhaust area...any issues with that?

squirly

Reaction score
Visit site
there is velcro straps on the front end and four elastic straps along the sides i used the 2 middle ones on the foot pegs and I put this on my fz6 right after i get to work in the morning and it covers the exhaust pipes with no trouble.
This cover is the med one thats why it does fit the fz6 to narrow for the front fairing. I used this cover for sale on my 08 ninja 500. the large size is good for the fz6er's

S107

Reaction score
Visit site
I have that exact cover. Had it for 2 years and is still in great condition. Ive put it over the fz6 after hours of riding. No problems with the exhaust. Great price.

jetskier

Reaction score
Visit site
there is velcro straps on the front end and four elastic straps along the sides i used the 2 middle ones on the foot pegs and I put this on my fz6 right after i get to work in the morning and it covers the exhaust pipes with no trouble.
This cover is the med one thats why it does fit the fz6 to narrow for the front fairing. I used this cover for sale on my 08 ninja 500. the large size is good for the fz6er's

I'm sorry, but this is really confusing. Sounds like it does fit, or doesn't and is too narrow. Does this cover fit the FZ6 or not? Thanks!