Needin 04 FZ6 WindScreen

Bodarc

Reaction score
Visit site
Just asking if anyone has a stock or close to stoke wind screen. I have an aftermarket screen, unaware of name brand, willing to trade or what ever soots your fancy.

thanks

Bodarc

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Just asking if anyone has a stock or close to stoke wind screen. I have an aftermarket screen, unaware of name brand, willing to trade or what ever soots your fancy.

thanks

Bodarc

Pics of your aftermarket screen? Perhaps we can help figure out what you have over there.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out my album. It has the bike pictured in detail.

That looks like a Dark Puig Double Bubble. Listing it as such might help you with your sale. How much are you looking to get for it? If you trade for a stock screen, are you looking for a straight up trade with each party just covering their own shipping, respectively?

wayuncreative

Reaction score
Visit site
i have my stock windscreen...i went naked so a trade wouldn't work for me...unless you got something else to trade or you just want to buy it...let me know

KindredGhost

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll give you mine. Only catch is, you gotta pay shipping, and you have to promise to make a small donation to the site in the near future. The amount is up to you.

KG

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Right on, straight up trade, ship yours, I'll ship mine, that kind of deal.

That sounds like a good deal to me. What kind of shape is your windscreen in? Any significant scratches or damage? Mine is in basically mint condition with minor superficial markes on it from normal wear-and-tear and cleaning. Since I posted up first about this, do I get dibs on it? Can be ready to ship by this weekend.

J

jytim

I have a stock '06 screen, think it's the same. What's with yours? Is is bigger? Different? WHAT?
JY