Need website links in UK for Jacket

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
or possibly Europe too. Those have been following my thread for the past couple of weeks, I am in the process of getting a Rev'it Tarmac Air Mesh Jacket in the color Blue.

This color is not available in North America. I have found someone who can get it to me who lives in London but the website that was provided by one of our members who he was trying to purchase it from showed a lead time of late May!

Would you happen to know any reputable links that might carry this jacket? Prefer UK links, and prefer ordering online to avoid any VAT's. But you can provide links to other sites across Europe if it;s going to help me get the jacket before it gets too hot here in Vegas.

Cheers,

Kenny

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, it's normal hours across the pond. Now where do you guys get your gear? Anyone know of any good links to websites or shops so that I can check it they have my jacket in stock?

Thanks,

Kenny

v1jay

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi VR - A guy at work bought some Rev'It gear last year... i'll ask him where he got his kit from and pass it for to ya - they may have what your looking for. I remember him saying the place he went to had Superb Customer Service - thats always a bonus in my books!

vj

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They have it at MotoZoom over here, just click on the middle image on the mainpage and you arrive at the "webshop" then choose .."Kleding".."textiel kleding"..."zomerjacks"
The Revit Tarmac air blue is €149,00.
PM me if you don't find it cheaper elsewhere :thumbup:

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
VR - chap at work bought his gear from Rev'it dealer at Harpers - Leigh-On-Sea.

Rev'it Motorcycle Clothing Store

I don't think they have an online shop tho. May be well worth dropping them quick call/email..

Harpers in Leigh on Sea contact No. - +44 (0)1702 482 016.

HTH bud, cheers... vj

I found Harper's yesterday, they do advertise my jacket, not sure if they have it in stock. Might have my buddy's brother try this vendor out.