Need new handle bar

neos

Intermediate rider
Reaction score
www.facebook.com
So, my bike was pushed over for the first time yesterday. Not the most pleasant of views when you get to the parking after watching a movie. Fortunately there was not cosmetic damage, but, the handle bar is now twisted and bent on the right side. Does anyone know where I can buy/order one here in the UK and how much that's going to set me back?

Cheers

Neos

Fz6Daveg

Reaction score
Visit site
So, my bike was pushed over for the first time yesterday. Not the most pleasant of views when you get to the parking after watching a movie. Fortunately there was not cosmetic damage, but, the handle bar is now twisted and bent on the right side. Does anyone know where I can buy/order one here in the UK and how much that's going to set me back?

Cheers

Neos

Sorry to see your bike on the deck. The Idiots have no respect, i bet they wouldn't like their mountain bike or BMX trashed.

I would start on ebay for replacement bars, then as a comparison try a couple of dealers. I would also get the bike checked over because i have read that the air filters can be damaged with leaking fuel, etc.

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's really Sh1tty of someone to do that, but I would have picked it up before taking a photo :eek:

Good luck - maybe try an aftermarket one such as Rizoma or Renthal. :thumbup:

neos

Intermediate rider
Reaction score
www.facebook.com
I spoke with the mechanic today, it looks like they may be able to straighten the bar. It will also have a 'once over' done just to ensure it has not sustained any more damage.

Cheers