Need lane splitting in North Carolina

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally California is adding its lane splitting rule on their book.
California Could Finally Put A Lane-Splitting Law On The Books

It's time for other states to change and adopt lane splitting.
My first experience yesterday:
Usually I search for houses near to my work, like less than a mile, so if I get up early, or have enough time, I'll take a walk to the office.
Yesterday I needed to take a visit to my Dentist, she is in downtown, while returning its 5.30pm, which is the peak traffic time. Luckily, the weather has been just cloudy, but the heavy traffic just sucks when you don't have Lane splitting.
My hands hurt, because of holding brake and clutch levers as we are going less than 35 mph, bumper to bumper.
I'm kind of scared about the rider behind me, as she is texting while driving in that eff'ing traffic.
So, I rode next to the dashed lines which divides the lanes. And felt very pity for other riders who do ride through that traffic every day.

NC and SC have a good amount of riders, good enough tracks to encourage and train track days. It usually snows for less than 15 days per year, the roads are pretty good for motorcycles.

I feel like I need to raise a request/co-sign the petition of lane splitting in NC. Can anyone suggest on how to move forward on this act?