Need help with a SpeedoHealer

Abnatare

04 FZ6 Blue with 2bros
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed a speedo healer on my bike. Its nice and simple to install but then I went out and set my cruise control on 65 mph and my gps read 59. I went to the speedohealer website to use their calculation tool and then I printed out that result and programmed it into my bike. I then went out and it still shows a variance between teh speedometer and the gps speed.

I know I did not program it incorrectly, and I know its installd correctly.

Do I need to be going at a certain speed to determine the variance for the initial calculations?

ChromeX

Reaction score
Visit site
I did the math but all said the example problem they gave was ultimately what I ended up with...sorry can't remember what that number is something like -9.(something).
I tested mine from 50 to 75 against my gps. Remember your gps may be "slow" so give it enough time at set speed.
Later,
Ed

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
You may not have accounted for the factory speedo error of 6%. I set mine to -13% for -1 front. It is now dead accurate gps verified within < 1 mph

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
after setting my conversion i have a freind who is a cop and asked him to use his radar. I was in 3rd gear going 55 and he clocked me at 52. The 2nd time i went to 65 in 4th and clocked me at 66. So as far as it goes i am fine.
He also gave me a WARNING TICKET FOR SPEEDING. :spank::spank:

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
You might have to mess with it for a while to get it right. Also, the higher your speed when you calibrate it, the more accurate it will be. I had to make a few passes by a radar stand and fine tune it.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
after setting my conversion i have a freind who is a cop and asked him to use his radar. I was in 3rd gear going 55 and he clocked me at 52. The 2nd time i went to 65 in 4th and clocked me at 66. So as far as it goes i am fine.
He also gave me a WARNING TICKET FOR SPEEDING. :spank::spank:
What a great mate lol.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Need help with a SpeedoHealer (Deniable ops)

Hi Guys / Girls,

I love my wife, I really do. No I have not been drinking (yet) and I will get to the point.
I have recently installed my speedohealer which is excellent BTW. I am about to fit my 15T sprocket.
I went to the technical area of the kitchen (kitchen draw)to retrieve the instructions. Only to find that the deniable ops team (Mrs Nelly) had been in and extracted the information before me. After a brief interrogation she would not admit that she had lobbed it out. Now my lovely wife is a cereal disposer of things I want to keep. Only last week I found my Eric Cantona video in the trash. Of course that was also a deniable op lol.
Unfortunately I am one of those people who are kinetic learners. I need to do some thing more than once in order to become competent.
I can't remember for the life of me how to re-calibrate the speedo healer.

I know this is a pain in the arse for someone to read through the instructions and transcribe them for me but I would really appreciate it. I have checked the official site and they don't have a download instruction sheet.

Nelly

PS anyone got some sodium pentathol?

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Go to products and downloads. You can use their online calculator which is straightforward. Just remember to set the +/- sign correctly.

http://www.healtech-electronics.com/docs/SHv4_UsersGuide_en.pdf
Thanks Mate,

I am happy with the conversion, I just cant remember how to put the new setting in? I have just checked the link you gave me. Many thanks indeed. Why couldn't I find it?
I am going to try the -11.1 as this seems to work for a few of us.

Nelly

Last edited:

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Aw man!! I'd be right on that with the instructions but I can't get to them right now. I think you hold the two buttons and press one or the other and all that good stuff ha sorry! If you don't get an answer by tomoro morning I'll see what I can do.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Aw man!! I'd be right on that with the instructions but I can't get to them right now. I think you hold the two buttons and press one or the other and all that good stuff ha sorry! If you don't get an answer by tomoro morning I'll see what I can do.
Its all good fella,
Crazy sorted out a link for me. Thanks for the offer though.

Nelly

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site

I went to the technical area of the kitchen (kitchen draw)to retrieve the instructions. Only to find that the deniable ops team (Mrs Nelly) had been in and extracted the information before me. After a brief interrogation she would not admit that she had lobbed it out. Now my lovely wife is a cereal disposer of things I want to keep. Only last week I found my Eric Cantona video in the trash. Of course that was also a deniable op lol.

If I recall, you have a couple of young children. Wouldn't they be your prime suspects? I have evidence that my children are frequently pilfering things from my office.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

If I recall, you have a couple of young children. Wouldn't they be your prime suspects? I have evidence that my children are frequently pilfering things from my office.
Good point mate,
The technical storage area of the kitchen (aka draw) is still out of little arms reach.
Its defo the before mentioned deniable operative (aka Mrs Nelly).

Cheers