Need help finding parts!

inFamous

The One and Only
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

New to the forums, I've been looking around and some of the links are broken so some help would be great!
I'm looking for black or red footpegs, black or red handle bars, a naked headlight and a small black windshield for above the headlight as I've seen on some mods on the forums.
I have a pic of my bike on my profile, any suggestions would be great! I just got a two brothers exhaust that I hope to install this weekend, and I have D3 red and black grips on the way, with some CNC black/red levers.

Levers | Grips

Last question: What's the down side of removing the rear wheel hugger? It it ok, or should I get a shortened one?

Let me know, thanks guys!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum.
On the hugger. My Zuki doesn't use one because of the tail section design. I've seen the FZ6 without one but this is a rider in a drier arid part of the country. Long term wet riding might be different and I would personally want any mechanicals, shock etc protected from debri flung by the tire.

As far as peg and levers and such. Any of the many vendors can supply you with a plethora of aftermarket parts. Check out Cycle Sector one of our vendors here at the site. CycleSector.com

Again, Welcome and enjoy our great community! :rockon:

Last edited:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Rizoma do red bars which are nice. Renthal do red dirt-bike style bars. Not sure if they do road bars in red. Any 22mm bars will be fine as long as you don't go much higher than stock. Lots of people use lower/flat bars. Me I like my comfort and have higher bars AND risers! :) You can cut and paint your stock screen to match colour preference. Just make sure you paint the INSIDE of the windscreen or it will chip fast. Loads of people have cut their screen on here (inc me - but I didn't like it). Just search.

Lots of people have cut their huggers and documented the process. It looks much better. That ones on my todo list.

If you're after inspiration checkout my site link in my signature. Also boneman's site has loads of mods. Looks prettier than mine too! :) Just search for it.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on Rizoma. I have black Rizoma bars and I love them. Check my signature as I have quite a few other bits and pieces too ;)

Use the search function on the home page - you will find 1000's of different ideas, suppliers and opinions. From cheap to OMG that's expensive :)

The sky's the limit.

BTW, :welcome: to the forum :D

inFamous

The One and Only
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually ordered a black rizoma handlebar yesterday, i can't wait for it. i got rizoma endcaps as well once i get all the new parts on ill post pics.
i also ordered a TS, any idea how long it will take anyone?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have Rizoma sportline grips and bar ends. Love them.

My hubby bought a TS seat for his XJR1300 - took about 4 weeks, but that was France to Australia. He absolutely loves his. I think I might get one later in the year - I've been talking about it for so long, I really need to bite the bullet.

inFamous

The One and Only
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm also wondering where I could find a black crown fork for my handle bars, or am i going to have to paint that myself? haha

Nubzshop

Reaction score
www.nubzshop.com
What exactly are you looking for? If you have a better description or pictures of what you want I bet I can find it for a reasonable price through my suppliers...

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a TS saddle to Canada in about 2 weeks last summer. I didn't have it custom made, but bought it from the 'Quick Sale' ticker on the left side of their web page. Awesome saddle, you'll be impressed!

:welcome: to the site, BTW. You'll enjoy it here :D