Neat Photo I accidently Took

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was coming back from Open Door Animal Sanctuary where I am getting Louie at and I was fooling with my GO PRO camera and took a shot by mistake and looked at it when I got home and came up with this Swirly Shot. I thought it was pretty cool the way it came out so I thought I would post it.

Capture-4.png

just james

Reaction score
Visit site
Great pic I live in south county maybe we could ride sometime. My wife and I wold like to know where the cool places to ride are here, with some nice turns and not to many cars.

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I'm willing to bet that anyone with a GoPro has pretty much the same shot. Might even make a good flickr gallery.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i have a few go pro shots like that, usually me looking confused trying to workout if it's recording video :D

Reaction score
Visit site
Great pic I live in south county maybe we could ride sometime. My wife and I wold like to know where the cool places to ride are here, with some nice turns and not to many cars.

I'm here too, Creve Coeur.

The best (close) rides would prob be west a bit.
-hwy 94
-hwy T/St. Albans rd, to hwy V
-twisty stuff south and west of hwy T, north of 94 too
-not twisty, but pretty: Great River Road by Alton west to Grafton into Pere Marquette Park is scenic

For a longer trip, here are a couple ideas:
Ozark Ride - Google Maps

94 / Hwy T - Google Maps

That's just a couple, but you get the idea. There are ENDLESS possibilities in the ozarks man... Good stuff ALL OVER, just takes a bit to get there :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great shot mate , where have you got the GoPro mounted ?? Looks like the swingarm to me :don'tknow:

Ohh yeah & where are the rest of the pics of your new puppy ?? You cant go visit him & not share more pics :D

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great shot mate , where have you got the GoPro mounted ?? Looks like the swingarm to me :don'tknow:

Ohh yeah & where are the rest of the pics of your new puppy ?? You cant go visit him & not share more pics :D

You caught me, I was wondering if anyone was curious about that. I did take a couple pics, here they are.

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

There telling me this is about as big as he is going to get, which is small for a lab. So I guess he has some kind of miniature in him.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He is an awesome looking dog mate , has trouble & mischief written all over his face :D Bet you cant wait to get him home , this week must be going reeeeeally slooooow :thumbup:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Yup, back of the swingarm near the axle bar or w/e. I did a video, but it came out ok, but you dont see too much...