Naked pictures (fz8 hooks up with fz6)

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
So a while ago I posted a thread when my bike went down:( just before I left for Afghanistan. So then I had to wait till I came home to put her back together. Now I think she is prettier than ever. Just wondering what you guys think? FZ8 headlight, r6s forks and caliper, bar end mirrors, and braided steel lines for my new naked Yamaha FZ hybrid
PS Humpty I kept the yellow thing going for you, well, me to.

Last edited:

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
So a while ago I posted a thread when my bike went down:( just before I left for Afghanistan. So then I had to wait till I came home to put her back together. Now I think she is prettier than ever. Just wondering what you guys think? FZ8 headlight, r6s forks and caliper, bar end mirrors, and braided steel lines for my new naked Yamaha FZ hybrid

I vote yes.:cheer: Very nice bike.:jawdrop:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice,
Glad you got back from Afghanistan okay.

Neil

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Great job. Looks good and I like the yellow scheme. My friends 5 year old calls my bike a transformer. You would definitely be on Bumblebee

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hey I have said before I think your bike looks wicked

I am glad you are back and I trust you are well
And like many others I am thankful you do what you do, as no one envies it
I admire the armed forces and believe it something I could never do personally so

I Thank You

back to the bike
looking good!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks sick, man! You're Vivii's friend, right? If you're still around, we should head out to bike time this year! Hoping to do my naked conversion (possibly to the fz8 headlight) before that this year as well!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks sick, man! You're Vivii's friend, right? If you're still around, we should head out to bike time this year! Hoping to do my naked conversion (possibly to the fz8 headlight) before that this year as well!

My brother in law knew Vivi and thus I knew him through my brother in law. We road together a couple times, he is a good guy, but he was always gone for school. PM me we will figure out some times that work.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for your service and welcome home. I like the naked look but I favor the original half-faring look. But I absolutely LOVE the yellow. Aside from the hi-viz, it just screams "look at me". Excellent looking bike. Ride safe.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
its great looking i like it a lot. is the speedo the original round one or did you change it to fit in the small cowling of the headlight? if its still the original seems to have fit nicely in there.

we need more pics to admire:D, side, drivers view etc etc

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Always helps to have something to daydream about and plan out until you get home!
Hope you had a smooth and enjoyable tour. I've been home 2 years now and I can't wait for my next one.

Bike looks good!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
its great looking i like it a lot. is the speedo the original round one or did you change it to fit in the small cowling of the headlight? if its still the original seems to have fit nicely in there.

we need more pics to admire:D, side, drivers view etc etc

The speedo is the original round one. took a little work but it fits in there. will work on more pics. I plan on doing a "how I did it tread" as well once I finish up reworking the wire harness and putting in a relay to operate the high/low beams separately.