Naked forum shirt ideas.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So here it is, your asked for it, you got it. Fz6 forum NaKeD shirts! I don't have a true design yet. So I want to open this thread up to allow for some ideas. I would be more than happy to send out a free shirt to whoever comes up with the best design, and also knowing that your design will be spread world wide! So take a few minutes, come up with some cool ideas and post them up!
Try to keep it to two colors or less, and remember that it will be printed on a shirt so nothing with super high details that the printer wont pick up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
How bout a pic of a naked bike in the background and centered in the middle saying "its more fun naked"

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How bout a pic of a naked bike in the background and centered in the middle saying "its more fun naked"

I don't want to wear a shirt that says that :( - I'm a prude LOL

I am useless at design, but I think something similar to the other shirts, obviously with a naked bike though.

I like the idea of the bike superimposed on the Yamaha logo though :)

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Got an idea that might please everyone the saying "its more fun naked" on the front with the n bold or italicize with the fz6n logo in the back ground with maybe, just a thought the classic trucker girls on both sides of the fz6n and to clarify so people dont think were sexual deviants, on the back of the shirt the bike in the back ground with the other saying "yes the N stands for naked"

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Adated from the s2 manual
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!