naked c/stand?

lukamon

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys, just registered here, getting a 2008 naked (white with red stripe) tomorrow, my first >125 :D

seeing as how everything ive read about the fz6n says it's the same frame and the fazer, can I not just buy a fazer centrestand? I prefer using them (or at least having the option)

also, might fit a flyscreen but there are loads of options and don't know which one is best

Luke

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
The center stand is the same, it was just removed from the N model, presumably to complete the clean naked look.

Regarding the fly screen, asking which one is best is like asking which color is nicest, everybody will give you a different answer!

Considering they are all pretty small i don't think they will be that effective at deflecting wind, so i would just get the one that looks best.

The Puig and the Airmax seem to be the most common ones.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
a centre stand should just bolt in, I just use a paddock stand or abba stand on mine

I have a puig fly screen, it does help a bit, and you definitely notice it when it's removed.

378014_10150346014050952_2064896511_n.jpg

botty

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys, just registered here, getting a 2008 naked (white with red stripe) tomorrow, my first >125 :D

seeing as how everything ive read about the fz6n says it's the same frame and the fazer, can I not just buy a fazer centrestand? I prefer using them (or at least having the option)

also, might fit a flyscreen but there are loads of options and don't know which one is best

Luke

hi I have a center stand its like new all you would need is to buy the spring if interested pm me