Nürburgring & FZ6 !!!

driver145

Reaction score
Visit site
I just came across this video on youtube. Simply amazing! Some guy representing the FZ6 (albeit an older model) on the greatest racetrack in the world. He was only passed by a few superbikes. Laptime around 9 minutes.

P.S. I drove there on four wheels and it was probably the coolest thing I have ever done.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=UT_2JAJwTjU"]YouTube - Nurburgring 07[/ame]

Last edited:
I just came across this video on youtube. Simply amazing! Some guy representing the FZ6 (albeit an older model) on the greatest racetrack in the world. He was only passed by a few superbikes. Laptime around 9 minutes.

YouTube - Nurburgring 07

P.S. I drove there on four wheels and it was probably the coolest thing I have ever done.
Video no longer availible, shame.

That's an awesome film and it truly brings things into perspective when referencing street cars versus the running of a bike. The official fastest time for a bike on the 12.9 mile circuit is 7:49.71 by Helmut Dahne on a Honda RC30 May 23, 1993. As for cars, the Porsche 956 of Stefen Bellof still holds the record at 6:11.13 during qualifying in May of 1983. That's an awesome track.....

Thanks for sharing..

It's not awesome, it's FOOKIN AWESOME!!! Hehe... :rockon:

I really, really want to ride/drive that someday. I don't care if it takes me half an hour.

Last edited:
Some ballsy overtaking of cages round the outside on bends.

There were some fancy motors that the FZ left for dead.

Damn, just autorouted it, it's only 480 miles from here. Easily do-able in a weekend :Sport:

Back