My new Saddlemen Sport Panniers

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I bought the bike last July it came with a gigantic set of saddlebags that were way too big so I sold them. I have been looking for a nice small set that were at least semi rigid and I came across these. They expand to 8" deep (see pic) and when not expanded they are nice and compact. They even came with a set of padlocks lol. They are really nice and the perfect size for me. I think they look cool too, I got them new off ebay for $77.00 using my ebay bucks. They make a larger set for $10.00 more but I wanted the smaller set. They fit nice and tight on the bike, no movement on them at all and are super easy to install/take off.

They did not require any support brackets either, I bought a set of brackets off a member here but I will be selling them.

Here are a few pics after I stuck them on while I was changing the oil.

They make a nice matching large tailbag too. There are a lot of reviews on motorcycle superstore.

Saddlemen Expandable Sport Saddlebags Standard | eBay

SPORT PANNIERS : Saddlemen Motorcycle Seats, Luggage and Accessories, Saddlemen motorcycle seats, luggage and accessories.

saddleman1.jpg

saddleman2.jpg

saddleman3.jpg

saddleman4.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look great! More proportional to FZ6, unlike the full sized hard luggage.. as far as looks go.