My new bike... it's not quite a Fazer!!!

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I've been searching for a decent 125 sportsbike for quite a while, with my ideal bike being a Honda NSR125 R1 UK spec bike with the full powervalve assembly.

All the ones on eBay were sheds, until I came across an advert yesterday morning... rang the guy, went over, counted £800 worth of crisp twenties into his palm and rode home on this!!!

DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2625.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg

DSCF2621.jpg

DSCF2623.jpg

2001 NSR125 R1 UK spec, 6,000 miles from new, full service history, and it has one hell of a kick to it over 8,000rpm!!!

As you can imagine, I'm just a little bit chuffed over it :lol:

It's currently restricted to 14.5bhp so it has a top speed of around 90mph... I think... haven't taken it above 80 yet!

PS Since taking those pics I've sorted out the wonky offside mirror... it's now straight and level with t'other one!

I've also ordered upgraded headlamp bulbs as the stock bulbs are like tealights, a full set of LED bulbs all round with mini LED indicators to replace the chuffin' HUGE stock rear blinkers, new chain and sprocket set as it's a bit worn, a paddock stand to change the chain and sprockets, and slapped a Loser plate on the windscreen :(

Next step... pass my A2 test, take off the restrictions, and turn this into a 120mph missile :thumbup: