My new 2007 FZ6

Guimauve

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to come by and say thanks to y'all. I had lurked here for a few weeks while trying to decide which bike to get next and with all of the great information I made the leap to the FZ6.

It is exactly what I was looking for; I love riding it and I can't help myself but look at it whenever I get the opportunity.

Attaching a picture of her, bone stock other than the rim tape.

Grodd70

Reaction score
Visit site
Guimauve

Congrats on the new bike. I am also new to this forum as well as to the Fz6. I picked up a 2007 Red FZ with only 4900 miles on it a few weeks back.

We have been having way over the normal amount of rain fall so for almost a month I have been stairing at her in the garage. Then day before yesterday I got to take her out for a decent (long ride). I was looking at an SV650 (still a beautiful bike) but I am REALLY impressed with the power of the FZ as well as its overall fit and finish for its price point.

Great to have ya on board and to see another happy owner

Ride safe
AG

Guimauve

Reaction score
Visit site
Guimauve

Congrats on the new bike. I am also new to this forum as well as to the Fz6. I picked up a 2007 Red FZ with only 4900 miles on it a few weeks back.

We have been having way over the normal amount of rain fall so for almost a month I have been stairing at her in the garage. Then day before yesterday I got to take her out for a decent (long ride). I was looking at an SV650 (still a beautiful bike) but I am REALLY impressed with the power of the FZ as well as its overall fit and finish for its price point.

Great to have ya on board and to see another happy owner

Ride safe
AG

Thanks I got mine with 3,800 miles on it so, just like you, it was pretty much new.

I test rode an SV650 as well, but it just didn't feel right. Nothing compares to an inline 4.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
What, you could not find a red one???:confused:

Just kidding...:welcome:

You'll love the bike.:rockon:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: To the best forum and motorcycle out there! Same FZ-6 as mine. Fastest blue color also! I like the rim stripes. Looks good. Remember to ride safe and enjoy the ride! :rockon:

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the bike! I have a 2007 in the faster blue and love it just as much as I did the day I bought it.

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, love that blue color. Even though I'm moving on and will be selling my FZ6, it has been a great bike over the last 4 years and 37,000 miles. Reliable and durable, fun and a bike that does so many thing well: commuting, carving the curves, touring, etc.