My FZ6 will be going to another home this summer..

Corsara

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, that time is slowly approaching. After enjoying the FZ6, I will be selling it this summer and moving on to a Gixxer 1000. What can I say---I want to go through the sportbike uncomfortable position while my back and my age are still compatible with such a bike. The FZ6 has given me a lot of enjoyment, and still is. But it's time to move on.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
ahh, isn't that cute... You have a fetish for outrageous insurance premiums... Well, enjoy the GSXR... 'cause in Ontario it's going to cost ya' dearly...:thumbup:

Corsara

Reaction score
Visit site
ahh, isn't that cute... You have a fetish for outrageous insurance premiums... Well, enjoy the GSXR... 'cause in Ontario it's going to cost ya' dearly...:thumbup:

I know. Here are the rates:

FZ6 (currently paying $1050/year)

GSXR 1000 (if I was paying now, it would be $3600/year)

GSXR 1000 (in August: $1800/year).

I think I can live with the extra 800 or so per year.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I know. Here are the rates:

FZ6 (currently paying $1050/year)

GSXR 1000 (if I was paying now, it would be $3600/year)

GSXR 1000 (in August: $1800/year).

I think I can live with the extra 800 or so per year.

I pay $508 per year for my FZ6 (just renewed).... I pay also $1100/year for my Ford F150... I still feel ripped off... You sir are getting cornholed by the man....:BLAA:

Corsara

Reaction score
Visit site
I pay $508 per year for my FZ6 (just renewed).... I pay also $1100/year for my Ford F150... I still feel ripped off... You sir are getting cornholed by the man....:BLAA:

I deserve it :) Had my Canadian motorcycle license for just about a year, that's why. That said, it's an M2, so I have no right to complain for the rates I suppose.

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I deserve it :) Had my Canadian motorcycle license for just about a year, that's why. That said, it's an M2, so I have no right to complain for the rates I suppose.

You should complain... Here in Ontario, we are constantly ripped off by insurance companies... Our premiums are among the highest in North America... Insurance companies are really just a Lic to print money... You can't beat 'em so I joined them... I bought stock in a couple of major insurance companies here in Canada...;)

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
Health insurance is $1200 a year, but I can see any doctor I want when I want, bike ins is $180 a year, $1M umbrella $120 a year.

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
Any Canadian can see any doctor we want, any time we want. That luxury costs $0/year :D God bless Canada :cheer:

That beats US price for sure, I just took a vacation up there and I can't believe how nice and clean it was. Thats great the pride everyone takes in their country.