MY FZ6 Gave Up the Ghost! Now what?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think my Fazer days are over.., I'm feeling the need to step up in power/ maneuverability/ control/ etc.. I loved the FZ6, but for the last 6 months, was thinking I need more power. Mind you, I ain't 19, and looking for a throttle I can turn to get my thrills - just feeling like I need to "up the game".

Chime in! Cheers! :D

Glad to here your ok after coming off at 70mph.
Absolutely stupid move, hit a ramp at 70. In Austin, on 183, taking Mo-Pac south -too fast, and only have stupidity and absent-mindedness to blame.

Maybe a 600 has all the power you need?
Just playing Devils advocate:thumbup:.

Good luck
Nelly

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
If I had the money for it and needed to replace the FZ6, I would be all over the black 848 Evo.:drool:

ducati-848-dark-01.jpg

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ1 all you would ever need IMO!!! :BLAA: so many ways you can mod it to fit your personal needs.... :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited:

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
You have to figure out if you want a super sport, or a comfortable sports bike.

For my money, it's probably going to be a Ninja 1000, but likely not until 2012 and who knows what will be out by then. Also need a few reviews to answer a few questions I have like fuel economy.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah, to be looking for a new bike... Such an exciting task! If I were to get an SS atm, I would be looking into the new Ninja ZX10, BMW S1000RR, Honda Fireblade, and if you're not a big guy, the Aprilia RSV4.

For a naked I'd check out the Ducati Streetfighter, Triumph Speed Triple and Kawasaki Z1000, based on the reviews I've read and seen.

Good luck with the search! :)

naeem

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys - really great input, and I'm going to be reviewing some of the models listed.. maybe go and try a few. Thanks, and I'll keep you posted on what direction i go!

Right now, changing jobs, so bike search may be put off for a month!