my FZ fashion project

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
here's a sneak peek of what's in the works

DSCN0288.jpg

ps thanks for the awesome community we got here which always gives me cool ideas and great artwork

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Honestly bro, not that im trying to crash your thing you got going, im not sure if you lookign to mass produce, but if your looking to sell these, it would have been cool to contact the people who came up with these before you started making them. Not that I really mind, it wasnt my artwork, i just sold the shirts, but MaxRyan was the one who designed the artwork. Im sure he would be cool with it, but i would PM him first before making a bunch of products with his logo.

Not that we have a copyright or anything, but still...

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Honestly bro, not that im trying to crash your thing you got going, im not sure if you lookign to mass produce, but if your looking to sell these, it would have been cool to contact the people who came up with these before you started making them. Not that I really mind, it wasnt my artwork, i just sold the shirts, but MaxRyan was the one who designed the artwork. Im sure he would be cool with it, but i would PM him first before making a bunch of products with his logo.

Not that we have a copyright or anything, but still...

just making it for myself, it's my bday present from my mom actually. I couldn't remember who made the artwork hence my thanks in the first post. my mom got a fancy embroidery machine and has been busy making stuff for her 2 granddaughters so I was surprised when she asked for the image to make something for me. Not meant to offend anyone and I don't plan on mass producing anything without sugar inside it.

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
I'd buy a naked one :D

Also, I think the 6 needs to stand out more from the rest of the bike.. Maybe make the bike or wording a different colour.
Unless you were looking for it, I don't think you'd notice the 6.

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All good. It doesn't bother me As I had said. I don't plan on making them anymore, my main concern was for the original designer.
That would look good on a beanie cap. Maybe run it by maxryan and see if he is cool with using the design. I'm sure alot of people would be interested in them for the winter modding. Hehe

Syped on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
here it is as of now, I'm thinking about buying a retro yamaha patch to sew onto the front or something similar but half of me thinks that maybe I should just leave it as it.

Back
DSCN0291.jpg

Front
DSCN0292.jpg

I was thinking about a winter beanie but not sure if it's too thick to put through my mom's machine or not