My Bike after a winter of work

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
but did he "invent " the price or is that for real.
I notice that the images are the same as we saw a month or so back, so what condition is that gleaming aluminium now?

Oh Adrian, park your cynicism!!!!( did I type that out loud???)

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
That's too funny!!!

Probably was his first bike and the power scared him, or the payments scared him lol

aid-90

Reaction score
Visit site
Guess hes had it for long enough! :BLAA:

time to upgrade to an R1 at that price :spank:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Guess hes had it for long enough! :BLAA:

time to upgrade to an R1 at that price :spank:

That's probably what he still owed on it lol

I'd love to hear what he tells the potential buyers!!!

I can hear it now " yeah man I polished the whole bike by hand only using my pinky so I could get into the small places better, I made the chain guard my self too on one of my 50 water jets after I widdled a mock up one out of a 2X4 with a Swiss army knife. I had the head completely redone and bored and stroked the engine myself with only hand tools. I dyno tuned it at my shop and it makes 155WHP!!! The top speed on the bike is 202MPH thanks to the added power and the slick aero dynamics from the polished frame!!! The bikes blue book value as it sits is $7525 but I need to get rid of it so I'm letting it go cheep!!!"

Yeah I can imagine something like that.... ROGLMAO!!!!

D

Dave.TX

The horror, the horror.

He thought it was an FZ6R at first, according to the sister site post which he then edited (removed photos: evidence) a day after being outed on this site.

Selling it on eBay already... but he's still riding it so mileage is going up! Can't show up anywhere where a potential forum member from here or the FZ6R site may have seen the posts and calls him out.

Spent all winter doing the mods to the bike after his divorce. Yeah. He didn't own the bike until March. Wonder what his ex-wife thinks of him and why he's now divorced? Or did he make that part up too? Wish I could make up my ex-wife and say she never happened...

As previously mentioned: EPIC FAIL

Last edited by a moderator: